Jeff Cross is the executive editor of Cleanfax and the creator of Totally Booked University. Contact him via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at
Why attend a TBU workshop?
Although many carpet cleaning and disaster restoration companies are successful, business owners are constantly looking for progressive methods to build their companies, get more customers and increase profits.
A TBU workshop is for the serious, aggressive and forward-thinking entrepreneur who really wants to find new customers and increase profitability. From your business card to your referral programs to social media and Internet marketing — and much, much more — this event provides you with the marketing tools you need.
Click here for the TBU homepage and the listing of upcoming events
See the testimonials below and investigate this program.
Here are the topics covered in a typical one-dayTotally Booked University workshop
(please see the pages for specialized workshops for those agendas)
1. What differentiates a successful entrepreneur from the typical "business owner"
2. How to target a completely untapped market
3. The absolute unquestionable #1 method to get each customer to become three new customers
4. A unique referral generator for residential customer acquisition
5. Simplified direct mail campaign management (no stamps needed!)
6. Mass marketing to potential commercial customers and how to compile targeted buildings for proposals
7. How to find every adjuster and agent in your local market and how to contact them so they don't ignore you
8. Marketing to adjusters and their #1 concern you can address
9. How to turn CEC events into powerful adjuster networking oportunities
10. How to turn uncovered losses into profitable jobs
11. How to use QR codes and appreciate their true value for all your marketing pieces
12. The best ways to use Internet coupons without attracting just the price shoppers
13. The six specific techniques to use social media to dominate your local market
14. Website marketing: What your site must have to convert website traffic to actual paying jobs
15. Search engine optimization - the 10 ways to get better position with Google, Yahoo, Bing, all of the search engines
16. The biggest mistakes made with websites that will kill your website marketing program dead in the water
17. Website analysis: During the seminar, all attendee websites are reviewed, with specific suggestions for improvement
18. The five best business building tactics learned from success stories
19. What every print ad, business card, brochure, flier etc. must have to be effective
20. Follow-up SEO coaching session (included in your registration)
CAN YOU BELIEVE we cover all that in one day? It's true. Action packed, no selling you additional materials as part of the seminar. And
you get a copy of the entire TBU presentation to review, along with a 2 GB computer drive with all with marketing tools you need to use for your business.
Here is what your peers have to say about
Carpet Cleaning Marketing Courses & Training Workshops, Cleaning Marketing Information, Restoration Marketing Information, Cleaning Business Tips, Cleaning Business Management, Cleaning Service Marketing, Commercial Cleaning Marketing, House Cleaning Marketing, Janitorial Marketing, Office Cleaning Marketing, Carpet Cleaning Classes, Carpet Cleaning Seminars, Upholstery Cleaning Seminars, IICRC classes, Color Repair Seminars, Spot and Stain Removal classes, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing